This is an incredible all terrain mower; the low seat height, low centre of gravity and “limited slip” diff lock allows it to mow in rough terrain with complete safety and operator comfort. It is suitable for maintenance mowing grassed slopes and will do the work that most conventional ride on mowers struggle to accomplish. The safety factor is perhaps the greatest attribute of the Razorback CM1401.
The blade system uses the “Heartfelt Hirosaki” blades that are bolted to the mower – they are not using the tool-less system like the Big Twin engined units.
All the comfort features including:
- Steering wheel can be telescoped in or out
- Steering angle can be altered easily
- Three position suspension seat
- Seat can be moved forward & back
- The back of the seat is adjustable