The twin cylinder mower gives it far more cutting power for handling very extreme, dense undergrowth. It easily manages to cut all of the clumping variety of grasses, most canes and saplings up to 36mm in diameter. This includes most of the usual Australian pests like Tobacco Bush, Lantana, and small Camphor Laurel saplings. Most woody material is easily cut and destroyed as the power is more than adequate in most cutting situations.
All the comfort features including:
- Steering wheel can be telescoped in or out
- Steering angle can be altered easily
- Three position suspension seat
- Seat can be moved forward & back
- Rear seat angle can be adjusted